SOLID 14K GOLD: 6 TOP & 6 BOTTOM
SOLID 14K GOLD: 6 TOP & 6 BOTTOM
Solid 14k Gold : 6 Top & 6 Bottom
Want to add some fun to your look, so it boosts your mood? Get 6 top grills and 6 bottom grillz to keep your grillz game strong. This is a detachable tooth fashion accessory/jewelry that is only meant to be worn temporarily. Therefore, it is simple to use, and you may wear this grillz wherever you go.
- Grillz Material: Solid 14K Gold,
- Grillz Material Color: White, Yellow, Rose
- Size: Custom
Charges For Additional Services & Free
- Diamonds Option: SI Diamond and VS Diamond (Need extra charge)
- Chipped or missing teeth require extra work, so there is an additional charge. If we receive your mold and determine a tooth is missing or chipped, we will contact you to discuss the additional cost.
- Grillz with free mold kits.
Having trouble choosing a karat? Here are a few helpful facts on gold:
- 10k gold has 41.6% gold and is the least expensive option. It has less luster but is the strongest against bending.
- The 14k gold has 58.3% gold and is the best value for customers on a budget, as well as medium hardness, durability, and bright luster.
- 18k gold has 75% gold and is the most expensive option that we offer; it has the highest durability and a very bright luster.
Why Choose Grillz Godz
All of our grillz are safe to wear and free of nickel and lead. Without needing to empty your bank account, you can look like a baller! We value quality at our company. Hence we don't sell pre-made Grillz. So you can surely say that Grillz Godz creates the best custom Grillz at the most affordable price.
Check out our Instagram account @GrillzGodz to see more pictures
If you are an international customer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (813) 508-3136.
1. Is 10K or 14K better for grillz?
Despite being less pure and less expensive than other types of gold used in jewelry and grillz, 10k gold is the most resilient and affordable of them all. On the outside, 10k gold appears paler than 14K and 18K gold and has a much less intensely bright yellow tone. Your particular taste will determine whether you find its pale tint to be attractive or unattractive; some people appreciate it for its delicate aesthetic quality, while others like the rich gold tones of 14K and 18K gold. We believe that the 10k gold's low cost and long-lasting quality are two of its main advantages. First off, because it has the least gold, it is the most durable. Second, 10K gold grillz is challenging.
2. Can you smoke with 14k grillz?
Smoking while wearing your grillz is one of the quickest ways to discolor them. It's also one of the quickest ways to spend a significant amount of time and money on oneself. Whether you smoke marijuana or tobacco, there is no smoke that is good for your gold teeth. However, due to the increased purity of the gold, 14K gold grillz won't tarnish as quickly as 10K gold grillz. But make no mistake, the smoke will eventually cause it to discolor. Before smoking, it's recommended to take off the grillz, and you should brush your teeth before putting them back on. Keep in mind that if you treat your gold grillz like an investment and take care of them, they will last you a long time and you will obtain.
3. How to clean a 14k gold grillz ?
Simply begin by using warm water and a soft brush to remove any accumulated dirt and grime. After that, immerse your grills in a mouthwash-filled glass. Spend at least 5 to 10 minutes soaking your grillz. Take your grillz out of the solution, wash them in warm water, and then dry them with a fresh, soft cloth.
If you want to know more how to clean your grillz properly checkout our article HOW TO CLEAN GOLD GRILLZ | GRILLZ GODZ
Refund / Return Policy
Refund / Return Policy
This is a custom order so all sales are final. Grillz are made to fit the mold provided by the customer so please be sure to send a recent mold of you teeth.
1. Your custom molded and created dental jewelry is intended for use only by the customer whose dental impression was made and is not intended for use by any other person.
2. Although your dental jewelry has been custom fitted, it should be removed before eating, drinking, sleeping, and smoking.
3. This product is only for temporary use; wear and remove as if it were most any piece of casual jewelry.
4. This product is not intended to be a substitute for dental prosthetics, which might be recommended by your dentist as for dental care and maintenance. Your custom molded and created dental jewelry is intended for use only by customer whose dental impression was made and is not intended for use by any other person.
5. Properly clean your dental jewelry before and after each use.
6. Prolonged use is not recommended as it could lead to gum disease, plaque build-up, or other serious conditions in the mouth.
7. Should you experience gum irritation with the use of the product, discontinue use and seek the advice of a dental professional.
8. Because our caps are customized, they are absolutely no refunds, If for some reason your caps do not fit properly within 30 days of pickup, we will gladly adjust/repair them for free or will charge depending on how badly the damage it is. Make sure you keep your teeth molding!
9. If you not yet picked up your caps, please note that it will be discarded within (15) days.
10. I agree that the taking of impression of my tooth or teeth was done solely by my either directly or indirectly; Grillz Godz or Skin Me Mobile took no part in taking the impression of my teeth.
11. I have read the disclaimer above, and agree not to hold Any Grillz Godz or Skin Me Mobile employee liable for and that may result from use of the product; I also understand that there are no refunds.